OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR PRIVACY
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information you provide Road Aider
- Road Aider collects personal information when you request information about our services or otherwise voluntarily provide such information through our platform.
- Generally, you will have control over the amount and type of information you provide to us when using our platform.
- As a visitor you can browse our platform to find out more.
Information Collected Automatically
- When you use our platform, we automatically collect certain information by the interaction of your mobile device or web browser with our platform.
Information Collected while Using the Application
- While using Our Application, in order to provide features of Our Application, We may collect, with Your prior permission.
Information regarding your location
- Pictures and other information from your Device's camera and photo library.
- We use this information to provide features of Our Service, to improve and customize Our Service. The information may be uploaded to the Company's servers and/or a Service Provider's server or it may be simply stored on Your device.
- You can enable or disable access to this information at any time, through Your Device settings.
Other Automatically-Gathered Information
- Road Aider may automatically record information when you visit its platform, including the URL, IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your visit. Road Aider uses this information to analyze trends among its users/customers to help improve its platform or customize communications and information that you receive from us. If combined with other information we know about you from previous visits, the data possibly could be used to identify you personally, even if you are not signed in to our platform.
HOW INFORMATION IS USED
When Road Aider uses or processes personal data about you, it does so only as necessary to provide the services you use or otherwise with your consent, to comply with applicable law, or to fulfill other legitimate interests of you or us as described in this Policy.Through our platform, you will be provided with the choice of which types of communications you will receive with us, and the ability to change those choices whenever you want.
OBTAINING, CHANGING OR DELETING YOUR INFORMATION
Access to your personal information
- To obtain a copy of all information Road Aider maintains about you, you may send us a request using the contact information at the end of this Policy or, if available, through a tool on our platform. After receiving the request, we will tell you when we expect to provide you with the information, and whether we require any fee for providing it to you.
Remove or Change your Information
- If you wish us to remove or change personally identifiable information that you have provided to us, you may contact us using the contact information at the end of this Policy or if available through a tool on our platform.
Verification of your Information
- When we receive any request to access, edit or delete personally identifiable information, we will first take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access or otherwise taking any action. This is important to safeguard your information.
RETENTION PERIOD FOR PERSONAL DATA
Except as otherwise mentioned in this Policy, Road Aider keeps your personally identifiable information only for as long as required:
- to provide you with the services you have requested, or otherwise to perform or enforce a contract between us;
- to continue to provide the best possible user experience to visitors who return to our platform to collect information;
- to comply with other laws, including for any period demanded by tax authorities; or
- to support a claim or defense in any court or in any legal, regulatory or administrative proceeding.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You assume the sole risk of transmitting your information as it relates to the use of this platform, and for any data corruptions, intentional interceptions, intrusions or unauthorized access to information, or of any delays, interruptions to or failures preventing the use this platform. In no event shall we be liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or monetary damages, including fees, and penalties in connection with your use of materials posted on this platform or connectivity to or from this site to any other site.
PROTECTING YOUR CHILD’S PRIVACY
Even though our platform is not designed for use by anyone under the age of 18, we realize that a child may attempt to access the platform. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from a child. If you are a parent or guardian and believe your child is using our platform, please contact us. We may ask for proof of identification before we remove any information to prevent malicious removal of information. If we discover on our own that a child is accessing our platform, we will delete the information as soon as we discover it, we will not use the information for any purpose, and we will not disclose the information to third parties. You acknowledge that we do not verify the age of our users nor do we have any liability to do so. If you are a child, please seek the permission of a parent or guardian before accessing the platform.
If you are a registered user of our platform, you may have certain rights. The law may permit you to request that we:
- Provide you with the categories of personal information we have collected or disclosed about you in the last twelve months; the categories of sources of such information; the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your personal information; and the categories of third parties with whom we shared personal information.
- Provide access to and/or a copy of certain information we hold about you.
- Delete certain information we have about you.
You may have the right to receive information about the financial incentives that we offer to you, if any. You also have the right to not be discriminated against for exercising certain of your rights.