TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The terms and conditions described herein (collectively known as “Agreement") represent a legal agreement between you and Road Aider. By accessing the services issued to you by us (collectively, the "Service"), and downloading, putting in or using any associated software package or applications supplied by us whose purpose is to enable you to use the service, you herewith expressly acknowledge and comply with be certain by the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and any future amendments and additions to the present Agreement as printed from time to time on the web site or through the services.
Road Aider reserves the right to change the terms of this Agreement or its policies about the service at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version of this Agreement on the platform. Your continued use of our service once amended Terms and Conditions have been posted infers that you have consented to the changes. In the event you have any questions concerning the amendments, please contact us.
- ROAD AIDER DOES NOT OFFER AND WILL NOT OFFER ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE SERVICES IN ITS OWN CAPACITY. ROAD AIDER OPERATES AS AN INTEMEDIARY BETWEEN USERS AND THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS IN DIFFERENT CATEGORIES (COLLECTIVELY, THE “THIRD-PARTY SERVICES”).
- IT IS UPON THE THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER TO OFFER THE ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE SERVICES THROUGH OUR PLATFORM. ROAD AIDER ONLY OFFERS INFORMATION ON THE THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER AND THE USER IN NEED OF THE SERVICE. BASED ON THE FOREGOING ROAD AIDER DOES NOT HAVE ANY LIABILITY AND/OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACTIONS OF THE THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER OR THE USER.
ROAD AIDER IS MERELY A VENUE
- The service exists as a communications platform for enabling the interaction between stranded motorists seeking the services of Third-party service providers. Road Aider does not guarantee or warrant, and makes no representations regarding, the reliability, quality or quality of the services offered by Third-Party Service providers. At the time you interact with Third- Party Service Providers on our platform, you ought to exercise caution to safeguard your personal safety and property, just as you would when interacting with strangers.
- All users have to provide a valid Drivers’ License and give consent for Road Aider to check if that Driver’s License is valid and real.
- By utilizing the service, you comply with and agree to hold Road Aider free from the responsibility for any liability or harm that may arise from interactions with Third-Party Service Providers. NEITHER ROAD AIDER NOR ITS AFFILIATES OR LICENSORS IS ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE CONDUCT OF THE THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE.
REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
- By using the service, you expressly represent and warrant that you are legally entitled to enter this Agreement. If you operate in a jurisdiction that restricts the use of the service due to age, you agree to abide by such restrictions. By registering for the service, you represent and warrant that you are above 18 years old, or have the consent of a parent or guardian, and/or are otherwise capable of getting into binding contracts.
- By using the service, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority and capability to enter into this Agreement and to abide by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Your participation in using the service is for your sole, personal use. You will not authorize others to use your Road Aider account, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your user account to another person or entity.
- You agree to operate within all applicable laws from the province in which you reside in within the state of Canada. You will solely access the service using licensed means.
LICENSE GRANT & RESTRICTIONS
- Road Aider hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, right to use the service, alone for your own personal, non-commercial purposes, subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. All rights not expressly granted to you are reserved by Road Aider and its licensors.
- You shall not (i) license, sublicense, sell, resell, transfer, assign, distribute or otherwise commercially exploit or build available to any third-party the service in any way; (ii) modify works primarily based upon the service; (iii) reverse engineer the Software; (v) access the services so as to (a) build a competitive service, (b) build a platform with similar ideas, features, functions or graphics of the service, or (c) copy any ideas, features, functions or graphics of the service.
- You shall not: (i) send spam or otherwise duplicative or unsought messages in violation of applicable laws; (ii) send or store infringing, obscene, threatening, libellous, or otherwise unlawful or misconduct material, including material harmful to kids or offending of third-party privacy rights; (iii) send or store material containing software viruses, worms, Trojan horses or different harmful pc code, files, scripts, agents or programs; (iv) interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the service or the information contained therein; or (v) decide to gain unauthorized access to the service or its connected systems or networks.
- You agree to pay for the service as and when you use the service by selecting any of the payment methods on our platform. Kindly note that our pay per use fee is exclusive of any applicable telecommunications, excise or provincial taxes or duties together with VAT (collectively, “Applicable taxes”) unless otherwise specified.
- You understand that all charges and/or fees paid to Road Aider are non-refundable once the requested services from Third-party service providers have been provided.
- Once your order has been taken up by a Third-Party service provider and “they have been dispatched, cancellation of services is subject to a $30 non-refundable charge.”
- In the event more than five minutes have elapsed after the Third-party service provider dispatched and prior to their arrival on scene, cancellation of services is subject to a $30 non-refundable charge.
- You will be charged the full amount of the quoted service price for any of the following cancellation instances/reasons:
- Third-party service provider is on scene and you cancel for any reason.
- Third-party service provider determines you have inaccurately represented the service required for your vehicle, thus, the cost of service will be higher than initially quoted and you cancel the service.
- You are Gone On Arrival (GOA) and/or fail to cancel services requested.
You are responsible for any Public Postings and also the consequences of sharing such content with others on the platform. This includes, for example, publicly sharing any personal information, your home address, the house address of others, or your current location. We are not accountable for the results of publicly sharing or posting any personal or different information on the Road Aider platform.
Road Aider shall own all right, title and interest, together with all connected intellectual property rights, in and to the platform and also the service. To the extent you offer any suggestions, ideas, requests, feedback, and recommendations or other info regarding the service, you herewith assign to the company all right, title and interest thereto.
By agreeing to these terms and conditions and using our service, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold Road Aider harmless from and against any and every claim, cost, damage, loss, liability and expense (including attorneys' fees and costs) as a result of or in association with: (a) your violation or breach of any term of this Agreement or any applicable law or regulation, whether or not or not documented herein; (b) your violation of any rights of any third-party, together with third-party service providers or (c) your use or misuse of the service.
Road Aider reserves the right to terminate access to the service if deemed reasonable to do so.
This terms and conditions shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Canada, without reference to its conflict of law provisions and the obligations, rights and remedies of the parties herein shall be determined in accordance with such laws.